Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
We at upmosphere.space believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information on Internet browsing and thanks to the browser they are recognized every time the user visits the site.
How to disable cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used, by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice may limit some navigation features of the site.
Management of Cookies
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
Activities strictly necessary for operation These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in several times to access subsequent pages.
Activity for saving preferences These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, they allow you to set the language.
Statistical and Audience Measurement Activities (eg: Google Analytics) These cookies help us understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with websites providing information relating to the sections visited, the time spent on the site , any malfunctions. This helps improve the performance of websites.
Social media cookies (eg: Facebook) These third-party cookies are used to integrate some common features of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, the sharing and comments of pages of the site on social networks, enable the “like” on Facebook and “+1” on G + features.
Third Party Providers
The use of advertising cookies allows Google and its partners to publish advertisements for users of this site (and on other sites) based on the statistical data collected on this site and on the websites of Google partners.
Users can choose to opt out of personalized advertising by visiting the Ad Settings page.
By visiting the page www.aboutads.info you can disable cookies from third-party suppliers.
Purpose of the processing
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals / sites connected with this and to send communications of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected and / or Sponsor;
- possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications;
- perform the obligations established by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
Methods of processing
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- single-opt data collection, in a specific database;
- recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic support;
- organization of archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code;
All the requested data are mandatory.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing;
- obtain from the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We point out that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
VAT number IT11699260961
- Via Antonio Baldissera, 2
20129 – Milan (MI)
- Email: email@example.com
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything we can to remove such information as soon as possible.